– in the verbally inspired Word of God.
– in one God eternally existing as three persons; namely, the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost.
– that Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus Christ was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as intercessor.
– that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
– that justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
– in sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the
– holiness is God’s standard of living for His people.
– in baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
– in speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is he initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
– in water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the son and of the Holy Ghost.
– divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
– in the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints feet.
– in the pre-millennial second coming of Jesus Christ. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign o the earth a thousand years.
– in bodily resurrection, eternal life for the righteous and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air.
If you have questions, concerns or suggestion please don’t hesitate to contact us.