Reach the Lost a�� Evangelism
Raise the Disciples a�� Discipleship
Release the Laborers a�� Training/Empowerment
We see a church so in love with Christ that they are no longer comfortable with the fleeting American Dream, rather they are gripped by a vision to fulfill the Great Commission.
We see every member of our church empowered to fulfill a personal life mission in the world.
We see multiple FFL campus locations planted all over the DC Metro area.
1. UNITY a�� WE ENDEAVOR TO BE ONE AS GOD IS ONE.
2. LOVE a�� THIS IS THE IDEAL ATMOSPHERE OF A GROWING CHURCH
3. EXCELENCE a�� WE WILL NOT HALF-STEP BUT DO THE BEST WITH OUR ABILITY AND GODa��S GRACE. THIS IS OUR HIGHEST CALLING.
4. NUMBERS – Tracking metrics measures effectiveness. We unapologetically set goals and measure progress through all available quantitative means.
5. FAITH – In order to dominate a city with the gospel of Jesus, we cana��t think small. We will set impossible goals, take bold steps of faith and watch God move.
6. CHANGE – We will continually increase our capacity by structuring for where we want to go, not where we are. We will remain on the edge of our momentum by responding to harness strategic momentum initiatives.
7. HONOR – We freely give honor to those above us, beside us and under us because of the calling and potential God has placed inside of them.
8. GENEROSITY – Our staff and church will go above and beyond to give sacrificially to the work of God in our city.
9. HUMILITY – We will always maintain a posture of learning. We seek to learn from everyone and incorporate a variety of influences into our methodology.
10. SIMPLICITY – Simplicity enables excellence. We place a disproportionate value on creating a worship experience that boldly celebrates Jesus and attracts people far from God.
11. PRAYER a�� We place a high premium in prayer a�� our direct hotline and download of power from God.
12. Encouragement a�� We are intentional in speaking life with one another and not tolerate the language of death a�� gossip.